Manual installation - autoload of modules?
Hello all!

To SuSE: Great job on 8.0! I must say, I am more than amazed, and I've
been with you for a while! :)

Just wondering why the "autoload of modules" option was removed from the
manual (yast) installation? This is for when one wants to install from a
network source like NFS. (Got to love that DVD!)

Not complaining, since I did get it to work. However, it was a great
advantage to newbies. I say this because I wanted to see if my father
could install it without any help. After I got the module loaded, he was
able to do the rest; but, the "autoload" option would've made it easier.
:)

Thanks for all your hard and excellent work!
TLO

  • No further messages