Re: [SLE] Advice Needed re Home LAN, etc.
.
Whenever you want to know how to do something, it's a good idea to check out
the HowTo's. There's one for networking.

You will share files & printers both ways with her using Samba (remember the
HowTo?). And she will reach the internet through your machine via
"masquerading", which is a function of the firewall. (IPTables) I've always
used my own script for firewall, but I hear Suse's is good.

Suse has certain ways of doing things that are not like other Unices. So
always go through the Suse Helpcenter.

HowTo's are more generic *nix methods and procedures.