Connecting Linux to Win2k
  • From: "MNaser" <mnaser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:48:00 -0700
Hello all,

I need some help in getting my Linux box connecting to my Win2000 box. I
have downloaded Samba 2.0 from www.samba.org ? is there an instructional
steps that I could follow, or if you have written up
installation/configuration of samba could you please send it my way. I know
there is other releases of samba do they work on Suse Linux 7.2, and what
other programs I might need to download to get this working? swat utility
where can I find that, if it's on my CD's what is the name of the file? As
you can see I'm not an admin. so please detail instructions or directions,
and thanks for your help.

Thanks,
~mn

  • No further messages