Re: [SLE] SuSE 8.0 and the Euro scam
  • From: Michael Hasenstein <mha@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:19:45 -0700
Clive wrote:

In the Euro zone or not, there's no excuse for such a blatant con, or are
Linux people (anoraks, nerds etc.) supposed to be totally detached from
reality?

So should we change our quoted prices daily to reflect the current real exchange rate, or wouldn't we simply add a buffer and keep the UK pound price constant? Without the buffer it's 50/50 that we would actually loose money, or who can predict which way a currency goes?

YOU guys chose to stay out of the Euro ;-)

Michael