Re: [SLE] Polish That Disk
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:49:30 +0200
On Thursday 25 April 2002 21:35, Anon. Coward wrote:
> Remember, in this, I was attacked with no provocation.

Oh please. I looked at the logs and the closest thing to a sensible attempt to
help from you was a suggestion that an unformatted swap partition might be
causing a kernel crash. Everything else has been either utter nonsense or
personal insults (re. your comments to Ben a while back)

> gain, and not to gain fans (as some here do), but to

Post to this list to gain fans? Wouldn't that be rather silly? I know some
post here to be a part of a community, some to advertise their skills to get
jobs (hint :) and some because they like to keep in touch with the list in
case they should ever need help in future.

But gain fans???

> And I was received like I was trying to overthrow the government.

You had no arguments. You are the classic pseudoscientific nut, as I described
in my earlier post. I really don't care if you're correct or not. With your
style of argumentation I'm really not prepared to listen.

Anders

< Previous Next >