Re: [SLE] Polish That Disk
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:39:48 -0700
* Christopher Mahmood (ckm@xxxxxxxx) [020425 11:51]:
::
::That it's completely ridicules of course. They didn't say "The
::poster should stick to polishing tables at McDonalds" or anything
::like that because they are both very nice people but if I were
::posting from a non-SuSE address I might try to come up with some
::sort of witty remark like that. Oh well,
::

To quote George Carlin.. " When you look at the average American you
realize there's nothing nature enjoy's more then a good joke. "
-=Ben

mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
--=====--
If it's true that our species is alone in the
universe, then I'd have to say that the universe
aimed rather low and settled for very little. -GC

< Previous Next >