Re: [SLE] Polish That Disk
  • From: Christopher Mahmood <ckm@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:51:16 -0700
* Anders Johansson (andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [020425 11:37]:
> On Thursday 25 April 2002 20:18, Christopher Mahmood wrote:
> > Ah, so I don't need to tell you what Jens Axboe and Andre
> > Hedrick said then. Good.
>
> Could you tell the rest of us? Those two aren't exactly known for their
> diplomacy :)

That it's completely ridicules of course. They didn't say "The
poster should stick to polishing tables at McDonalds" or anything
like that because they are both very nice people but if I were
posting from a non-SuSE address I might try to come up with some
sort of witty remark like that. Oh well,

--

-ckm

< Previous Next >