RE: [SLE] Polish That Disk
  • From: "Greg Hicks" <ghicks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:40:11 -0700
This is getting quite annoying, I am a newbie to Linux, but NOT computers.
And yes you ARE here to convince us, one does not go around spewing nonsense
and then not back it up. If you are so self righteous as to come forward
with this sort of drivel then you should at least provide links to sites
that provide a little support to your wild claims.

Greg Hicks
Linux Newbie - Not Sucker

P.S. I bet he is just upset because X Files is ending and with claims like
he has it HAS to be his favorite show. And the nick he uses? Anon. Coward =
Anonymous Coward = Afraid to even prove who he is, funny that he lists so
many people willing to put their real names on their posts. Puts much more
credibility into what they say.

No more to be said by me on this subject, except is it possible to block
people from the list?