RE: [SLE] R: [SLE] Little problem
  • From: "Michael Garabedian" <mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:55:00 -0400
Try a web search for your laptop and linux...
Or call up Toshiba....or call SuSE. For my video
I had to go and get specific drivers and install it in a roundabout ass
way...
Does the new SuSE support laptops with KDE?
And sound with the IBM T23?
My sound does not work and every where I have looked, people say I
should download and recompile my kernel with new beta alsa sound card
drivers, my system finds the card and I can see that it is configured
and working, but no sound, I can get it to beep at me.

Some sound is better than no sound.