Re: [SLE] Suse 8 order/ When will it be on FTP sites?
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 06:01:35 +0200
On Wednesday 24 April 2002 05:54, rob wrote:
> I bought my copy of 7.3 Professional.

Cool. I wasn't talking about you in particular. I was referring to all those
people that litter the net with the "gimme gimme gimme" mentality.

> Remember, it was the
> "freeloaders" and "parasites" that built the base which upon these Linux
> companies went public.

No it wasn't. Those people paid with their time and effort. The people I'm
talking about has never done a thing except waste people's time screaming
about the GPL. Remember, the GPL doesn't force SuSE (or anyone else) to even
have an ftp server at all. The distributions are completely free under the
GPL to sell their cds and only provide source and binaries to the people who
pay for it.

Anders