Re: [SLE] Custom SuSE kernels?
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:04:08 -0700
* Ben Rosenberg (ben@xxxxxxxxx) [020423 15:52]:
::
::D. Why not just use the SuSE patched kernels? That way you get the
:: benefit of all the patches that they apply so you don't have to do it
:: yourself and you can check and uncheck features at will. There isn't a
:: prerequisite size for a SuSE kernel or a prerequisite number of features
:: that must be there.

I ment SuSE patched kernel sources to compile your own kernel.

-=Ben

mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
--=====--
"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around the more I
think it might not be a bad thing." -GC

< Previous Next >