Re: [SLE] Custom SuSE kernels?
  • From: "Anthony W. Marino" <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:09:54 -0400
Alex,

Upon receipt of your msg It threaded in KMail under my Thread eventhough the
Subject changed. Maybe there's a problem with KMail...sorry.

I'm looking into compiling from plain kernels, however, I've been warned by
SuSE and others that there is a risk since SuSE might have some SuSE specific
solutions. Anyway, what are your thoughts?

What kernel 2.4.19pre7, 2.4.18 or 2.5x do you recommend???

Thanks,

Anthony