Re: [SLE] Very nice new 8.0 - runaway kdeinit proces in 3.0 stops show
.
Oh no, I've continuously had this problem on K2.2.2. Sometimes a kdeinit
process just consumes all processor. Hangup, and X crashes and restarts.

Also I've been living with a memory leak in Konq, which has caused system
freezeups when memory gets full, about every two days. Hanging up the top
Konq frees up 1/3 of swap!

I was hoping these were fixed in K3. Oh no.