Re: [SLE] 7.2 -> 8 update problem
On Friday 19 April 2002 13:49, Phil Shrimpton wrote:

Hi,

> Trying to update a 7.2 box to 8, and I am failing at first base.
>
> If I select system update in Yast2, although it identifies that the souce
> medium is SuSE8, it finds no packages to update aftering doing the package
> 'search'.

Having tried this on another 7.3 machine with the same results, I took
advantage of the 'free phone support', for the first time (excellent service
BTW), and it seams that this is a known issue, but there isn't a solution yet.

So is this happenning to everyone, or is everyone doing clean installs?

Phil
--
Linux 2.4.4-4GB
1:58pm up 3 days, 56 min, 1 user, load average: 0.56, 0.51, 0.70