Re: [SLE] hfsutils/KDE error.
  • From: Brian Durant <durant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 13:47:06 +0700
On Saturday 20 April 2002 16:35, Tor Sigurdsson wrote:
- You could also duplicate the zip line in fstab, replacing the filesystem
- column with hfs and changing the mountpoint to /mnt/maczip or something,
- then you could create another zip icon on your desktop, spcifically to
mount - MAC zip disks :-)

/dev/sda4 /media/zip auto noauto,user 0 0

Not sure how to read this. Is it set to auto or noauto? If its is set to auto
and I have hfsutils installed, why should I need to change anything; it
should just happen automagically, right?

Cheers,

Brian