Re: [SLE] chaotic file structure ...
  • From: Patrick <tracerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:02:33 -0400
On Friday 19 April 2002 02:00 am, Anders Johansson, commented about:
(big snip)
> What you describe as chaotic I would describe as structured and
> sorted. It's just a question of knowing what everything means. read
> up on the FHS I linked to above. I think you'll come away with a new
> appreciation of Unix, and understand why this is better than simply
> lumping everything in C:\WINNT
>
> regards
> Anders
Ahhhh, Anders is my hero! I want to be just like him when I grow up!
;o)

He is a walking encyclopedia of Linux knowledge and SuSE Linux in
particular! I think SuSE should hire him as a standard help desk
contact! :o)

Patrick
--
---KMail 1.3.2--- SuSE Linux v7.3 Pro---
Registered Linux User #225206