Re: [SLE] /etc/route.conf
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 00:42:39 +0300
* Mads Martin Jørgensen; <mmj@xxxxxxx> on 18 Apr, 2002 wrote:
* Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [Apr 18. 2002 17:00]:
You may want to have a look at http://lartc.org as you need to use
iproute tools and define the next hop

Did I mention were using 'ip' (iputils2.rpm) solely for setting up
network and route in 8.0?

No but the document you mentioned from the support database says ip is
on show. And if you search the archives a little back roughly 2-3 months
you would find an email from me asking "if any one has used ip instead of
the ifconfig and route commands to configure networking scripts" you
could have given me hint and say don't waste your time make sure your CC
details are in our database so we will ship 8.0 as soon as it's ready.

:-)

ps (I would have bought it anyhow if ip was the way to configure network
and routing)
--
Togan Muftuoglu

< Previous Next >