Re: [SLE] suse-kde@xxxxxxxx ?
  • From: Patrick <tracerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:04:54 -0400
On Thursday 18 April 2002 07:19 am, gilson redrick, commented about:
> Hi, one and all:
>
> As usual, the candidate I vote for doesn't get elected; the last one
> was Gore, the next is "suse-linux-e". I know very well my vote is
> useless, but that shouldn't prevent me from casting "no" to
> "suse-kde".
>(big snip)
> I may be wrong--and until proven so, I'm right...--but separating
> the two because "there's too much traffic" will only **increase** it,
> as many people will be posting the same question on two lists; more
> work for everybody. Thanks for listening.
> gr, in /usually/ sunny, balmy Florida Gulf coast.
----------------------------------
Gilson,
The solution is simple for you as it was when you voted for the wrong
man. ;o) Just add a filter to your KMail to send both the
suse-linux-e & suse-kde mail into one folder! That way you really
don't see a seperation of mails and when you reply to either, they go
to the correct list for those of us that like the two different ones.
There ya go, problem solved and no hanging chads to deal with either!
:o)

Patrick
--
---KMail 1.3.2--- SuSE Linux v7.3 Pro---
Registered Linux User #225206

< Previous Next >