suse linux and netscape 6.2
  • From: Gahn Lu <ipfreak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:24:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hi:

I noticed soem problems regarding netscape on suse
linux. In the mail section, I could not delete
unwanted mail via simple highlighted them, i.e., when
i highlighted some mails and then click the button
"delete", nothing happens. I can only remove then
after I opened them. When I compse mails and i tried
to use "Address Book" function to add addressese from
teh address book, nothing happens. The smae for the
fuction of moving mails to certain folders ...

Any ideas? on this? bugs from linux in general or just
suse linux?

TIA

_Gahn