Re: [SLE] SuSE 8.0 in English in Spain
  • From: JW <jw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:08:52 -0500

I live in the US and got the .uk english version of 7.0 from amazon.co.uk because I wanted the International package with Crypto - that worked fine.
Perhaps you could do the same? If they ship to the U.S. I don't know why they wouldn't ship to Spain.

st >Hi everyone.
st >
st >Has anyone in Spain been able to get a copy of 8.0 in any language at any
st >price? The german site used to sell it and the service was wonderful. Now, it
st >seems almost impossible to mail order.
st >
st >Steve.
st >
st >--