Update of the Unofficial SuSE FAQ
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 22:01:09 +0300
Hi,

I have made some updates to the Unofficial SuSE FAQ. Sorry I had been
extremely busy in real life (I am still anyway)
In addition to http://dinamizm.ath.cx which is the main site, the project has
now mirrors. If you want to make a mirror of the site by using a script or
wget then please use http://susefaq.sourceforge.net as their bandwidth is
probably better than mine :-)

Please be gentle to give time for the mirrors to get updated also

Current Unofficial SuSE FAQ Mirror List
========================================= http://toganm.tripod.com
http://susefaq.sourceforge.net
http://www.smaug42.com/susefaq
http://www.bmtsolutions.com/suse_faq/index.html
http://www.jon.fl.net.au/suse/unofficial-faq
http://www.e-vega.info/mirrors/suse

2002-04-16
* changed SuSE Package Conventions link to Mads'page
* SuSE Linux English mailinglists FAQ update. Note that this can be
changed by the list admin
* Added suse-kde mailing list details (Make Mads a happy man )
* Added KDE3 related KDM problem fix

2002-04-03
* Cosmetics for commands mkisofs and dd for screen tag
* Updated mirror info

2002-04-02
* New preface for the SuSE FAQ
* Howto make a copy of data CD ? Answer by Anders
* ChangeLog finally added for the whole directory :-)

2002-03-26
* How to use fetchmail as a daemon and have it started during boot time.
* How to auto start apps in kde
* How to create a custom bootable CD
* How to make multiple copies of a file
* How do I enable euro support ?