Perl Libraries...
  • From: "Michael Garabedian" <mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:34:11 -0400
...I have a perl interpreter running on my linux station, and I was
wondering where I would find the scripts or locations where I need to
put the scripts in. I have a developer trying to get access to it and
code something for me. My station is run completely default, so if you
could help me narrow it down I would really appreciate it. Thanks
Mike

Michael Garabedian
Consultant
Emergys Corporation
6340 Quadrangle Drive Suite 360
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
408-3385 ext 101
Fax 408-3384
email mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website: www.emergys.com

WE DENY THE EARTH PRINCIPLE OF THE THIRD EXCLUDED TERM (THE EXCLUDED
MIDDLE, ENUNCIATED BY ARISTOTLE) ACCORDING TO WHICH PROPOSITIONS CAN
ONLY BE TRUE OR FALSE. THE WHOLE ONTOLOGY OF TERRESTRIAL THINKERS IS
SATURATED WITH EXPRESSIONS LIKE "TO BE," "I AM NOT," "I EXIST," WITHOUT
ANY OPTION FOR OTHER FORMS OF DIFFERENT CONTENT. UNLESS YOU YOURSELVES
CLARIFY YOUR FORMS OF INFORMATIVE COMMUNICATION, THE PROCESS OF SEEKING
THE TRUTH WILL BE VERY LABORIOUS AND SLOW.