Re: [SLE] Tripwire
  • From: Keith Winston <kwinston@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:09:07 -0400
On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 06:49:24PM +0200, Praise wrote:
> > I use SuSE7.2 right now. I want to install tripwire in this box.
> > Where can I get SuSE tripwire package?
>
> It are not very far from you. It are on the CDs:-)
> At least it was there in 7.1

By the way, if you want to use tripwire securely, I recommend two
things:
1. Recompile tripwire to be statically linked.
2. After you create your tripwire database, copy it and the the config
file (tw.config) AND the static program to a secure media (CD or write
protected floppy) so you can guarantee that no has tampered with your
system.

Best Regards,
Keith
--