Re: KDE3 rpm's moved
  • From: "S.Toms" <smotrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 09:55:48 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 14 Apr 2002, Anon. Coward wrote:

ac> On Sunday, 14 April 2002 3:19, you wrote:
ac> > Dude. Every so often someone comes on this list and tries pretty hard to
ac> > out mouth me..and it doesn't work. I'm not some kid in his parents
ac> > basement "Playing" with Unix/Linux. I would say there is a damn good
ac> > chance I know SuSE a bit better then you give me credit for..and I just
ac> > can't get into this whole YOU think..fact is I'm pretty pissed off that
ac> > YaST1 is going away..since I've been using it for about 5 years now..
ac>
ac> Ah, I get it. You ARE some kid in his parents' basement playing with Linux,
ac> with a big chip on his shoulder.
ac>

Boy are you off the mark.

ac>
ac> >>If God had intended Men to Smoke, He would have put Chimneys in their
ac> >>Heads.
ac>
ac> >Oh and don't fuck with my smokes..makes me cranky. :P
ac>
ac> Stow the language n00b, or be removed from the list.
ac>

Ohh, that's gonna happen.

ac>

--