Galeon broken with Mozilla 0.9.9 upgrade
  • From: "Oyku Gencay" <oykug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 00:48:43 +0300 (EEST)
Hi,

I've upgraded mozilla to 0.9.9 fron suse rpms and executed SuSEconfig
--module mozilla, and galeon started not to work. I just ignored the
dependency warning for mozilla 0.9.4 since I was just upgrading, but it
seems I should have taken this into account. Does anybody know how to get
back galeon working ? Executing galeon from console yields the following
error "Cannot find mozilla installation directory. Please set
MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME to your mozilla directory. I also installed mozilla-devel
0.9.9 from suse ftp.

TIA,
Oyku Gencay

(running SuSE 7.3 professional)