Re: [SLE] Windows XP & SuSE 8.0
  • From: Michael Scottaline <mscottaline@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 15:47:02 -0400
On Sun, 14 Apr 2002 02:33:53 +0800
"Ronald Wiplinger" <ronald@xxxxxxxxx> scribbled intuitively:

>I cannot get a clear picture of the description of Windows XP and SuSE
>8.0 on the same machine.
>
>I want to buy a new notebook, which has Windows XP installed, and I want
>to setup SuSE 8.0 parallel to it.
>Since XP is pre-installed, I have no idea if it fits together or not.
>
>Can anybody give me a hint?
Several months ago, I bought a Sony Vaio w/XP pre-installed, and I now
dual boot RH 7.2 w/no problems what-so-ever. No tricks, gimmicks, or
wizardry. It just installed w/o a hitch. Hope your experience is
similar!

HTH,

Mike

--
"The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love...
...and be loved in return."