Re: [SLE] Corel Wordperfect 2000 for Linux
Brian Durant:
> hwm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
> > I think you might find it under http://linux.corel.com.
> > Sometime ago I started to download a Word Perfect copy from that
> > site
>
> Corel sold Corel Linux to another company. I am not sure about WP for
> Linux.

>From http://www.xandros.com/faq.html:

Where can I get Corel WordPerfect or Corel Draw for Linux?

Xandros has acquired rights to the Corel LINUX OS but
unfortunately, we do not have the rights to develop or distribute
WordPerfect or any of the Corel graphics applications. Corel has
now discontinued distribution of their applications for Linux.

Since WP2002 came out, I've seen WP2000 for Linux in the shops for just
40 euro or so.
The Windows version seems to run very well on Win4Lin.

SH

< Previous Next >