Re: [SLE] Re: Corel Wordperfect 2000 for Linux
Dep is correct. SO started as an OS/2 program and it was written using
SO developed libraries that made it easier for them to convert to
different platforms. They had at least OS/2, Linux and Windows versions
WAY before Sun purchased the company. I still remember rumors that IBM
was buying SO so that they will have their own MS-Office like suite for
OS/2.

Avi

--
Avi Schwartz