Re: [SLE] Re: Corel Wordperfect 2000 for Linux
  • From: Alfredo Cole <alfredo@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:54:16 -0600

El Vie 12 Abr 2002 14:03, escribiste:
> Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that Word Perfect
> for Linux was compiled for Linux using the Wine API Libraries. Star
> Office is (or was) ported that way also.

WP8 is a Linux native application using Motif. Star Office is also.
As a matter of fact, the first versions of SO were Linux-only until
Sun took it over.

- --
Alfredo J. Cole
http://www.acyc.com (Accounting Systems)
http://www.clshonduras.com (Linux Hardware)
PGP Key available from certserver.pgp.com