Re: [SLE] Intop...
  • From: Christopher Mahmood <ckm@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:55:43 -0700
* Michael Garabedian (mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [020412 14:16]:
> ...I am trying to use ntop and get the local ethernet adapter to capture
> information but can't find a file that would tell me where the captured
> info is going to, is intop like ntop, ntop comes with suse 7.2 but how
> would I invoke it.

By default, it runs a webserver on port 3000. You can change this
in /etc/rc.config.

--

-ckm

WE DENY DE EARD PRINCIPLE UH DE DIRD 'SLUDED TERM (DE 'SLUDED MIDDLE,
ENUNCIATED BY ARISTOTLE) ACCO'DIN' T'WHICH PROPOSISHUNS KIN ONLY BE
TRUE O' FALSE. WHAT IT IS, MAMA! DE WHOLE ONTOLOGY UH TERRESTRIAL
DINKERS IS SATURATED WID 'ESPRESSIONS LIKES "TO BE," "I AINT," "I
'ESIST," WIDOUT ANY OPSHUN FO' ODA' FO'MS UH DIFFERENT CONTENT.
UNLESS YA' YO'SELVES CLARIFY YO' FO'MS UH INFO'MATIVE COMMUNICASHUN,
DE PROCESS UH SEEKIN' DE TRUD GOTS'TA BE REAL LABO'IOUS AND SLOW.