Re: [SLE] Re: Corel Wordperfect 2000 for Linux
.
WP8 was. But WP2000 is all Win, on a special version of Wine.

It's a trainwreck. Nobody wanted it to work more than me, but I just
couldn't make it. Maybe your skills are better.

Wanna buy mine for half-price?

So for my old files I use WP in VMware and for new I'm trying to like KOffice
or OpenOffice.

On Friday, 12 April 2002 15:03, you wrote:
> Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that Word Perfect for Linux
> was compiled for Linux using the Wine API Libraries. Star Office is (or
> was) ported that way also.
>
> On 12 Apr 2002 at 13:30, Alfredo Cole wrote:
> >
> > El Vie 12 Abr 2002 12:58, escribiste:
> > > Does anyone know where you can find a copy of Corel's Wordperfect
> > > Office 2000 for Linux? I've been using WP since the dos days. If I
> > > can get WP on my Linux box, I can discard my Microsoft 98
> > > partition. If that's a no go, will WP Windows version work on
> > > Crossover Office? StarOffice just doesn't have the features I'm
> > > looking for. Thanks, Tom
> >
> > I bought my copy from Linux Central, http://www.linuxcentral.com.
> > Don't know if they still sell it. I was very disapointed, though.
> > It's basically the Windows version running on top of a modified
> > version of Wine.

< Previous Next >