T23 suse
  • From: "Michael Garabedian" <mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:30:34 -0400
OS/ Suse pro 7.2
I am working on a laptop (IBM t23) and got everything to work except
sound, I have gone to differnet sites that talk about getting it to work
and everyone except one said the os figures it out by itself. The
exception is someone who had to recompile the alsa drivers, is there a
way around this.

Michael Garabedian
Consultant
Emergys Corporation
6340 Quadrangle Drive Suite 360
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
408-3385 ext 101
Fax 408-3384
email mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website: www.emergys.com

WE DENY THE EARTH PRINCIPLE OF THE THIRD EXCLUDED TERM (THE EXCLUDED
MIDDLE, ENUNCIATED BY ARISTOTLE) ACCORDING TO WHICH PROPOSITIONS CAN
ONLY BE TRUE OR FALSE. THE WHOLE ONTOLOGY OF TERRESTRIAL THINKERS IS
SATURATED WITH EXPRESSIONS LIKE "TO BE," "I AM NOT," "I EXIST," WITHOUT
ANY OPTION FOR OTHER FORMS OF DIFFERENT CONTENT. UNLESS YOU YOURSELVES
CLARIFY YOUR FORMS OF INFORMATIVE COMMUNICATION, THE PROCESS OF SEEKING
THE TRUTH WILL BE VERY LABORIOUS AND SLOW.

  • No further messages