Re: [SLE] FYI: SuSE 7.3 Bash initialization
Hi Keith,
I use a profile.local in /etc to set a few environment variables and
aliases. The issue came up for me when trying to set some env
variables to compile some sample KDE programming exercises.

I think my docs in 7.2pro say to use the profile.local instead of
altering profile. Anyhow, if one exists it would kick in somewhere
near the end of your outline. It still works well for me and I didn't
know about .bashrc at the time.
Tom