Re: [SLE] Firewalls, Ports, etc.
  • From: Patrick <tracerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 19:50:39 -0400
Thanks Pep,
I did use the personal firewall and set it for modem masg in "reject
all connections" thing. I think that is right and should take care of
it, but not sure yet. I would still like to figure out how to close
those open ports though. There must be a simple command to do so or
setting you can change in one of the config files?

Patrick
On Wednesday 10 April 2002 10:35 am, Pep Serrano, was heard saying:

--
---KMail 1.3.2--- SuSE Linux v7.3 Pro---
Registered Linux User #225206