Re: [SLE] how to upgrade from suse pro 7.0 to suse pro 7.3
I strongly agree with Keith, not only for SuSE, but for all other Unix and
Linux distros.
I have a script that makes a backup of the important configurations files,
such as smb.conf, hosts, resolv.conf and others. Eventhough the installer
may ask for some of the same information, I like backup copies of these.

--
Jerry Feldman
Portfolio Partner Engineering

< Previous Next >