Re: [SLE] make xconfig question
  • From: Anders Dahlqvist <dahlqvist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 23:49:58 +0200
Stab1:
xf86-4.2 maybe?
I also have the latest fileutils and kernel 2.4.18 built from Mantel sources
and sux works for me, but I use xf86-4.1 since xf86-4.2 gives me a
psychedelic display.

Stab2:
sh -x /usr/X11R6/bin/sux on the other hand fails, reporting

/usr/X11R6/bin/sux: line 40: syntax error near unexpected token `<(e'

I don't do shell-scripting anymore since I discovered python and ruby, but I
can't see anything wrong with that line. Maybe someone else on the list can?

--
It would be nice if the Food and Drug Administration stopped issuing
warnings about toxic substances and just gave me the names of one or

< Previous Next >