Re: [SLE] KDM / WindowMaker 0.8
  • From: Anders Dahlqvist <dahlqvist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 20:35:16 +0200
Most likely it installed as /usr/bin/wmaker if installed from a non-suse RPM
or as /usr/local/bin/wmaker if you built it from sources.
The simplest thing is to either enter "wmaker" in
/etc/opt/kde2/share/config/kdm/kdmrc under SessionTypes or - if you have a
windowmaker entry in that file - to do
ln -s $(which wmaker) /usr/X11R6/bin/wmaker.

--
Beware of Programmers who carry screwdrivers.
-- Leonard Brandwein