Suse 7.2 eating disk space
  • From: NIck Selby <php@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 11:58:00 +0200
Hi, All,
I'm running Suse 7.2 and KDE on a PC. In the past couple of days, I've suddently noticed that disk space was being consumed at a remarkable rate, while no activity that I can think of could be responsible. Yesterday I freed up 300 MB of space, this morning when I came in it was all used.

I'm a totally incompetent user - still - and would appreciate any assistance as to how I can:

- Identify the culprit
- Identify the files it has been creating
- Stop this problem.

I thank you in advance,

Nick