Re: [SLE] Konqueror Printing
  • From: Patrick <tracerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 00:30:34 -0500
On Tuesday 02 April 2002 09:17 pm, SuSEnixER, was heard saying:
> * Jerry Van Brimmer <jerryvb@xxxxxxx> [04-02-02 20:17]:
> > When printing a web page, or any page for that matter, from
> > Konqueror, it miniturizes the fonts when it prints, down to about a
> > size 4. I can't seem to find out how to make it print larger fonts.
> > How do yuu tell Konq to print larger fonts? I am using CUPS and KDE
> > 2.2.1. SuSE 7.3.
>
> I have the same problem with SuSE 7.3, KDE 2.2.2 & lpd.
=========================
I believe you can check last month's mail archives or the SDB for an
answer to this problem. It was brought up previously and was found to
be a bug I think in Konq. Something, hopefully that will be corrected
in the next update or two or maybe with 8.0. Until then, I guess we
all get bifocals to read those pages! ;o)

Patrick
--
---KMail 1.3.2--- SuSE Linux v7.3 Pro---
Registered Linux User #225206

< Previous Next >