Problems with KDE 2.2.2
Hi,

Recently, SuSE Linux 7.3 has been installed in some machines in the lab where
I work. In the first time I tried to use it, I noticed some problems with KDE
2.2.2. When I point the mouse cursor over any icon on my desktop, all icons
disappear. I don't manage to create new icons because the right and middle
mouse buttons stop working. This doesn't happen with the other window
managers. Someone told me that the machines are using framebuffer, but I
neither know what that means nor if it has anything to do with the problem.

I thank in advance any help.

Bye,

Adriano.

--
Adriano Vilela Barbosa
Graduate Program on Electrical Engineering

"Nao se preocupe em entender. Viver ultrapassa todo entendimento."

Clarice Lispector