Re: [SLE] contactsheets within gimp
On Tue, 2002-04-02 at 20:01, Fergus Wilde wrote:

8<--snip-->8

> > Doesn't Konq' do this too?
>
> It does, but PixiePlus does it better in various ways. One really nice thing
> it does is to provide thumbnail views of your image, then next to the
> thumbnails a bigger view of whichever one you highlight, then the ability to
> view them sequentially at 1:1 or at full screen size by single mouse click or
> working with the arrow keys. I really rate it, and would advise anyone who
> wants to manage a bunch of images to give it a try. I followed links at
> www.mosfet.org to find a SuSE-specific rpm for 7.3, and so didn't have to
> compile it. I assume that link is still around ...
> Best
> Fergus

OK. I found the info I was looking for on the pixieplus download page
(obvious place to look, duh!!!).

The link Fergus refers to is on the same page:

http://www.mosfet.org/pixie/download.html

but this is for the older (stable) version 0.2.1. The latest Alpha
Version 0.3pre1 has (according to the author) been completely rewritten.

Dave

< Previous Next >