suse help couldn't run after upgrade kde
  • From: Cincai Patron <cincaipatron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 23:35:58 -0800 (PST)
Hi,
after upgrade to kde 2.2.2 (suse 7.2), SuSE help center couldn't run.
Any time I run the help center, there's a box displaying:

could not start process
unable to create io-slave:
klauncher said: Error loading 'kio_help'

I have no idea how to start track this problem. I've tried checking
.xsession-errors and files in /var/log, but couldn't find any clues.
Have anybody had similar problem with me?

Rgds,
Verdi