Re: Running Mozilla
  • From: "S.Toms" <smotrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 22:00:11 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Sjoerd Hiemstra wrote:

sh> On Sun, 31 Mar 2002, S.Toms wrote:
sh> > On Sun, 31 Mar 2002, S.Toms wrote:
sh> > st> For that matter, it would proabable be better to run a 'rpm -e
sh> > st> mozilla' and then reinstall his mozzila from mozilla.org again.
sh> > st> This way it will remove all the SuSE rpm files and clean up his
sh> > st> rpm database.
sh> >
sh> > Damn, my spelling sucks today. Three lines and I screw up twice. :/
sh>
sh> Well, your first post creates the impression of you being an extremely
sh> clever person who makes these typos purposely, just to avoid being
sh> regarded as a smartass.
sh> Not bad at all !! ;-))
sh>

Nahh, not purposely at all. Just mind continuing onto the next word(s)
before my fingers have finished typing the previous ones. :/

sh> SH
sh>
sh>

--