connecting to my ISP's SMTP Server
  • From: tabanna <tabanna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 07:14:17 +0000

Hello, SuSErs

my puter is stand-along, and am connecting to internet using kppp dial-up.

I am unable to SEND e-mail via my local isp

/var/log/warn says : wierd Character in interface 'ppp+' (no aliases, !,
or * )

How. please, can I trouble-shoot this prob ? Plus, I now see : I have trouble
with keys : Asterisk symbol appears as Plus sign ++ ** ?

Aw, gee . . . up-grading can be painful (:-O

thanks
Richard

sent on Linux

  • No further messages