Re: [SLE] http://localhost doesn't work
  • From: Tom Wesley <tawesley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 12:59:06 +0000

On Monday 01 April 2002 12:04 pm, steve wrote:
> Hi.
>
> No it's not that. I can't display any files in there. Any ideas anyone?
> This is a standard 7.3 installation. I have changed nothing.
>
> On Monday 01 April 2002 12:31, you wrote:
> > does /etc/httpd/httpd.conf have a line "AddLanguage en .en" ?

Try putting something in a users public_html directory and then accessing
that. Sounds to me like somehow your httpd.conf has died. Maybe try
reinstalling the apache packages from the cd's?
Might help...

I have my setup working well from the default conf files, just added index.php
to the index listing to prevent a few nasty looking directory listings.
Tom
- --
back.