Re: [SLE] Missing Menu Categories/Apps
  • From: "Anthony W. Marino" <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 23:06:18 -0500
As a last resort you may have to rebuild .kde. Search the list for examples
of this. Briefly if you copy .kde in your home directory to .kde.old and
logout/in kde will rebuild the directory. Unfortunately you loose all of
your personal settings. Also bookmarks etc will have to be copied from
.kde.old to your new .kde.
Brian Marr

Thanks,
Anthony