Re: [SLE] Missing Menu Categories/Apps
  • From: Brian Marr <cabernet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 07:25:37 +0930

As a last resort you may have to rebuild .kde. Search the list for examples
of this. Briefly if you copy .kde in your home directory to .kde.old and
logout/in kde will rebuild the directory. Unfortunately you loose all of your
personal settings. Also bookmarks etc will have to be copied from .kde.old to
your new .kde.
Brian Marr