Re: [SLE] CrossOver Office with SuSE Linux
On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 15:35, John Scott wrote:
dcjohan@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

John Scott wrote:

<snip>

I know others will disagree, but that's only speaking for me.

I'm one of them for sure, but if its a real windows based cd creation
program you want for just copying any cd you might want tolook at
clonecd; it will outsmart any problem out there.

<snip>
dave

Yea, I've been using clonecd for about 1 1/2 years now. It's definitely
the best for copying alone, though a little pricey. As I said, Easy CD
Creator is much more comprehensive. You can do everything you need with
it and it's very easy. I'm not knocking the linux tools, but I'm
waiting for one that has all the bells and whistles.

John