Re: [SLE] CrossOver Office with SuSE Linux
  • From: Gerhard den Hollander <gerhard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 15:37:03 +0100
* Chad Whitten <dog@xxxxxxxxx> (Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 07:55:05AM -0600)
i installed the cross-over plugin for office yesterday on suse 7.3 and then
installed office 2k. both went flawlessly. after about 15 minutes, i could
open word, excel, powerpoint, outlook (even tried the hahaha@xxxxxxxxxxx
virus and it worked) and internet explorer.

Can you get your excel spreadsheets to print on a single page ?

i for one would like to see ms office done away with

Now that would be an occasion to open up those bottles of champagne I have
lying around and get totally shitfaced ...

However, as bad as office is,
I don;t think there is anything out there that offers the same
functionality (OpenOffice maybe )

Currently listening to: Golden Earing - Radar Love

Gerhard, <@jasongeo.com> == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
__O Standing above the crowd, he had a voice so strong and loud
=`\<, we'll miss him

< Previous Next >