Re: [SLE] CrossOver Office with SuSE Linux
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 22:37:43 -0800
* Paul Benjamin (paulben@xxxxxxx) [020328 20:45]:
->On Thu, 28 Mar 2002 20:03:13 -0800, Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
->wrote:
->
->>I agree with the Quicken thing..but I'm not sure why you can use native
->>CD burning tools in Linux. When I worked at SuSE we had a burning
->>station. It had an external box with 6 CDR's in it and a CDR in the
->>machine itself. It worked perfectly..never had an issue copying
->>anything. I'm just curious...cause there are plenty of GUI tools for
->>this. Do none of them do what you need..is there some strange thing that
->>Easy CD creator does that these do not?
->
->There isn't anything stopping you from writing it. Nobody wants to do
->the dirty grubby work to recreate the CLI tools in a native GUI app.
->The source code is there, I am sure that you have more skill as a
->programmer than I do.

What on God's frelling green earth are you bloody talking about. Are you
stupid? I asked WHY THE PERSON COULDN'T USE LINUX CD BURNING SOFTWARE?
Is that plain enough? It was a question..because of the statement about
the Windows Easy CD Creator and CrossOver. I didn't say anything about
an end user creating bloody anything. Xcdroast already exists..among
other apps.

You know ..sometimes I really wonder why I bother staying on this list
when you frigging newbies know everything and know just how to piss
someone off with your condescending bullshit attitude.

-=Ben

mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
--=====--
"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around the more I
think it might not be a bad thing." -JC

< Previous Next >